Yes, it is that time of year again when we make those New Years Resolutions that most will not follow through on or stick with. With that in mind here are 5 easy steps for you to stick with your New Years health goals.
1. Stop Making Excuses – Yep, just like you know what, everyone has one. Trust me working with clients I have heard them all, and most are pretty pathetic. The only excuse you have is you just aren’t doing it. As soon as you commit yourself mentally, and tell yourself you will make it happen no matter what… guess what it actually happens! I have told client after client unless you are mentally ready for change and committed to make it happen it doesn’t matter what I teach you, it will not work.
Matter of fact I spent years putting together all the information and making it as easy to follow as possible in my Primal Power Method Book Series.
2. Make Your Workout Routine Is Part Of Your Daily Schedule – If you don’t schedule it is not going to happen, I can’t make it any simpler than that. Your workout routine has to be a part of your day that you have put aside time for. If not you will say I’ll do it later and later never happens. So make sure to pick a part of the day that has the least amount of distractions that can derail you. The best times are in the morning before work, and at lunch.
3. Prepare Your Food Sunday For The Entire Week – This is one I have done a large part of my working life. There is no better way to fight off the temptation to eat something you shouldn’t during your work day than to have your food already prepared. Now obviously you will have to freeze most if not all your meals to make it through the week, so it is a good idea to have a really good insulated lunch box to take it with you.
4. Pace Yourself – The biggest mistake I see people make with starting a new health routine is starting out of the gate both guns blazing. By the time they have done it for a week or two straight they are already burned out. Making too much change at once is almost a guaranteed path to failure. To stay on track and committed start off at a slower pace and implement changes as you move along. More in likely you have spent decades doing it wrong, so it isn’t going to fix itself overnight.
5. Get Friend Or Family Member To Do It With You – It always easier and more fun when you have someone else to share in the same goals. When you try and do it all alone you can feel like you are on an island all by yourself. Plus most of us have a little competitive streak in us, so a little healthy competition can make you and everyone involved better for it.
Make sure to stay in touch with Gary by following the links below:
Purchase my Primal Power Method books at:
Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/Gary-Collins/e/B009MSJDD6/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/gary-collins-ms/id829355948?mt=11
Primal Power Method Website – https://www.primalpowermethod.com/product-category/books/
Get your free Primal Lifestyle gifts here:
Website – https://www.primalpowermethod.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/primalpowermethod
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/primalpowermethod
Twitter – http://twitter.com/PrimalMethod
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/PrimalMethod
Instagram – http://instagram.com/primalpowermethod