Here is a tasty recipe created by one of my favorite Primal Power Method followers – Corina Luu
- 2 level cups blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup (rounded) flaxseed meal (preferably golden flaxseed)
- 1/2 level cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon whole flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon whole chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 5 Tablespoons Kerrygold butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grassfed kefir (I use Latta USA Kefir)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 pastured eggs
1. Mix your dry ingredients into a large bowl (almond flour, arrowroot powder, flaxseed meal, whole flaxseeds, whole chia seeds, salt, seasonings, and baking soda).
2. Melt your butter and let it cool to room temperature.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together your wet ingredients (melted butter, eggs, apple cider vinegar, kefir).
4. Gently mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to make your batter.
5. Pour into a glass bread loaf pan (greased with coconut oil and lined with parchment paper) and sprinkle the top with a few flax seeds, chia seeds, and dried rosemary for a nice presentation.
6. Cook for 30-35 minutes or until you get a nice golden top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Cool to room temperature then slice (I like to wrap my loaf in aluminum foil & refrigerate overnight, then slice it the next day. It’s so much easier to thinly slice it & the bread tastes better the next day, in
my opinion) Enjoy!!
Make sure to stay in touch with Gary by following the links below:
Purchase my Primal Power Method books at:
Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/Gary-Collins/e/B009MSJDD6/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/gary-collins-ms/id829355948?mt=11
Primal Power Method Website – https://www.primalpowermethod.com/product-category/books/
Get your free Primal Lifestyle gifts here:
Website – https://www.primalpowermethod.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/primalpowermethod
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/primalpowermethod
Twitter – http://twitter.com/PrimalMethod
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/PrimalMethod
Instagram – http://instagram.com/primalpowermethod