Primal Power Method Bison Chile Recipe
Here is a tasty recipe created by one of my favorite Primal Power Method followers – Corina Luu
- 2 pounds grass fed Bison
- 1 large red onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 28oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp ground corainder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1-2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt (your taste preference)
1. In a large Dutch oven cook bison, onion and garlic together until bison is browned.
2. Add your broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and pureed pumpkin (stir well).
3. Add in seasonings, mix well and cook for 20 minutes so that all your flavors blend together.
4. Scoop some into a bowl and add your favorite toppings (see Rosemary Bread recipe).
Make sure to stay in touch with Gary by following the links below:
Purchase my Primal Power Method books at:
Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/Gary-Collins/e/B009MSJDD6/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/gary-collins-ms/id829355948?mt=11
Primal Power Method Website – https://www.primalpowermethod.com/product-category/books/
Get your free Primal Lifestyle gifts here:
Website – https://www.primalpowermethod.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/primalpowermethod
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/primalpowermethod
Twitter – http://twitter.com/PrimalMethod
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/PrimalMethod
Instagram – http://instagram.com/primalpowermethod